1. I am not a fan of talking on the phone. I can text, email, facebook… but the second somebody tries to call me they can never get ahold of me. I wish I didn’t have such a strong distaste for it, but I will avoid it at all costs… unless you’re my mother, dad, Johnny, or Mitchel.
2. I cannot sleep without socks on. I know, it’s totally weird. I just feel super cold without socks on and can’t sleep!! If I am not at the beach or showering, I am most likely wearing socks of some kind.
3. I actively refuse to own a Kindle or any other digital device trying to replace books. No digital crap can ever replace the feel of a real bound book in my hands and flipping the pages. AND THE SMELL. I love the smell of old library books. I’m sorry, but no Kindle or Nook yet has come up with a book scent to release.
4. I am 25 years old, but I look so young that I have been mistaken for a teenager more often than I’d like to admit. Like at Applebee’s on Veteran’s Day, they thought Mitch and I were a high school couple. UGH. =P
5. I may not have a lot of very close friends, but I’m all about quality over quantity when it comes to my friendships. And let me tell you, I have some pretty kickin’ friends. =]