In honor of Valentine’s Day, I would like this week’s 5 facts to be about my 5 favorite lovey movies.
1. The Notebook: Need I say more, ladies? RyGo is at his finest in this film. He is everything a woman is looking for in a man. God bless films like this!
2. You’ve Got Mail: It’s just cute and fun! So serendipitous.
3. An Affair to Remember: Classic romance. ❤ Pretty much the best.
4. Sleepless in Seattle: Who doesn’t want Rosie as their bff and Tom Hanks as their long lost lover? =]
5. Someone Like You: Sarcastic, rudely hilarious, and most of all REAL. It’s my break up movie… always reminds me that Ray is not the last man I’m ever going to love!
Ah, L’amour. What are your five fave romantic films?
This entry was posted in Five Facts
. Bookmark the permalink