We went to the park to spend some quality time with the little ball of energy and love and cuddles that we like to call NAOMI!!! =) I wore this little outfit for the day. I’m really digging the chambray shirt, though Karianne kept telling me I looked like I was wearing a mom outfit! haha. Oh well…
It was such a wonderful day of family & fun!
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Actor. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- Awkward: - My first sinus infection since my sinus surgery last spring. I feel like I've been sick for a month!... fb.me/WuDvNfpV 1 day ago
- To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf is about The Ramsey's, a family of 8 whose matriarch is one of the main focal... fb.me/5Lf0Bccod 5 days ago
- Awkward: -When the sushi you receive has different ingredients than the sushi you ordered. Say no to avocado!... fb.me/8UzdS1Sk4 1 week ago
- Today will be about a lot of different kinds of love: romantic, friendship, familial; however, I would like to... fb.me/6mXp2R9Cz 1 week ago
- Having a 30 before 30 list was really inspiring and helped me to stay focused with my life goals. I didn't... fb.me/5F6N2yk4n 2 weeks ago
- 127,868 hits