My last pair of winter boots were demolished last Spring during a hiking excursion… a branch jammed through the bottom of the boots and they were taking on water. That defeats the purpose of winter boots, so I decided it was about time to get another pair of working winter boots. I found these beauties at Shoe Carnival and they are the perfect blend of stylishness and utility… just my style. Are you guys ready for the winter weather?!
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Actor. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- What I'm currently reading: In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume. Wowza... this is different from… instagram.com/p/BUdFvT1DVkc/ 6 days ago
- What I'm currently reading: The Circle by Dave Eggers. This book is stressful for introverts!!… instagram.com/p/BUNo513D7X3/ 1 week ago
- What I'm reading now: The Girl Before by JP Delaney. Only a couple chapters in! #bookstagram… instagram.com/p/BT48YYfj1LB/ 2 weeks ago
- What I'm reading now: The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. Another Margaret Atwood mind bend!… instagram.com/p/BTxUGFcj63N/ 3 weeks ago
- What I'm reading now: Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham. I'm in love with this memoir.… instagram.com/p/BToXq9GDHgX/ 3 weeks ago
- 128,094 hits