I know he looks skeptical here… but he started prancing as soon as we hit the snow! It fully covers his chest and back, part of his front legs, and a bit of his tail. He’s a fancy guy in his new coat. Needless to say, Mitch abhors it. haha. Frank has really thin fur, though, and he was shaking outside with the cold! Gotta take care of my little man!
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Actor. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- What I'm currently reading: In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume. Wowza... this is different from… instagram.com/p/BUdFvT1DVkc/ 6 days ago
- What I'm currently reading: The Circle by Dave Eggers. This book is stressful for introverts!!… instagram.com/p/BUNo513D7X3/ 1 week ago
- What I'm reading now: The Girl Before by JP Delaney. Only a couple chapters in! #bookstagram… instagram.com/p/BT48YYfj1LB/ 2 weeks ago
- What I'm reading now: The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. Another Margaret Atwood mind bend!… instagram.com/p/BTxUGFcj63N/ 3 weeks ago
- What I'm reading now: Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham. I'm in love with this memoir.… instagram.com/p/BToXq9GDHgX/ 3 weeks ago
- 128,094 hits