-Getting into a workout routine again! And eating healthier. Whoo! I’m trying a new-ish program called Intermittent Feeding/Intermittent Fasting (IF) and it’s been cutting down on my off-hour snacking and cereal eating!
-First meeting for the women’s mission trip to NYC. I’m so excited to finally take my first mission trip. The fact that one of my favorites Emily will be going just makes it all the more sweet.
-Getting some new work coming through. Whew. It’s part time tech writing stuff, but I’m hoping to find some more to keep my workload full.
-Meeting and signing a contract with our WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!! =) SO ECSTATIC! Her name is Jessica Dingledy and she’s so sweet!
- Wife. Christian. Fur baby mom. Actor. Writer. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Old-movies fanatic. Comic-book lover. Nerd extraordinaire. Passionate friend. Army brat. Color-changing hair. Baking queen.
- What I'm currently reading: In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume. Wowza... this is different from… instagram.com/p/BUdFvT1DVkc/ 6 days ago
- What I'm currently reading: The Circle by Dave Eggers. This book is stressful for introverts!!… instagram.com/p/BUNo513D7X3/ 1 week ago
- What I'm reading now: The Girl Before by JP Delaney. Only a couple chapters in! #bookstagram… instagram.com/p/BT48YYfj1LB/ 2 weeks ago
- What I'm reading now: The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. Another Margaret Atwood mind bend!… instagram.com/p/BTxUGFcj63N/ 3 weeks ago
- What I'm reading now: Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham. I'm in love with this memoir.… instagram.com/p/BToXq9GDHgX/ 3 weeks ago
- 128,094 hits